Production Assistant/Sales Associate.
• Assist with all departments in whatever capacity is needed.
• Talk with customers on the phone and sales floor when needed. Assist with directing them to the appropriate department.
• Inspect product for quality
• Keep accurate counts
• Assist with screen printing, embroidery, engraving and other decorating processes as needed
• Adhere to all safety procedures while performing job duties
• Attention to detail is a must
• Perform other duties as assigned
• MUST be able to read instructions and follow them.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of training, education and work experience.
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, push/pull and twist.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions and write identifying information.
• Demonstrated and proven ability to be reliable with attendance and job related commitment. Have dependable transportation and show up for work on time.
• Previous experience with any of the departments is a big plus
• Dress appropriately, be polite and courteous with customers.
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Paid vacation and sick days
You can email your resume to email@example.com, or drop it off in person and have an interview if time allows between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday thru Friday or Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.