Start Date: ASAP
• Position Overview
The Graphic Designer will create and/or modify existing graphics for our screen printing, embroidery and engraving departments. They will be expected to create and format graphics for both digital and print media.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborate with the customer and the Sales Department to create apparel, gift and award designs.
• Produce accurate and high-quality work
• Work closely with all departments, especially regarding pre and post-production issues
• Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints
• Creativity, originality, and a keen eye for detail
• Strong problem-solving and time-management skills
• Ability to understand and apply constructive feedback from peers and customers
• Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
• A team-oriented attitude and willingness to collaborate on projects
Preferred Experience and Knowledge of the following processes
• Experience with Screen Print, Embroidery, and Sublimation processes for Apparel design.
• Strong Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop skills
• Knowledge of creating and editing vector graphics.
• Strong attention to detail when finalizing designs
• Ability to effectively communicate with business partners at all levels
• Strong time management and ability to multitask
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Interested in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Monday to Friday
• Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop it off in person and have an interview if time allows between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday thru Friday or Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.