31 Day Challenge
The Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to grab your family and friends and get out in the region. And, when you do, enter our contest for an opportunity to win an amazing prize package of Experiences; you won’t be sorry!
Entering our 31 Days of August challenge is simple. Take a picture of you enjoying one of the amazing experiences available in our region - dining, shopping, hiking, kayaking, taking a walk, anything that gets you out and about - and share it with the Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce on Facebook or Instagram, and we will enter you into a drawing for our incredible prize package.
Jodi will be inviting the public to join her for a local event each Wednesday. Watch Facebook for details.
You can share as many photos as you want, but the contest is limited to one entry per person. Photos must be submitted between August 1 and August 31, 2019. All photos shared with us will be made public on our social media pages and possibly reprinted in our newsletter and on our website. We reserve the right to disqualify photos for inappropriate content. Must be 18 or older to enter (drink chips will be omitted from package if the winner is under 21.)
Want an extra chance? Photo frames are available at our office or to print from our website that you can use for your photo. Those using our Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce frames will be entered twice!
The winner’s name will be drawn on Tuesday, September 3, and will be announced on social media.
Prize Package Details
Is there something you always wanted to try, but never got around to it? Your new favorite hobby or a hidden talent might be in our prize package!
- 1/2 day Fly Fishing trip from Wildwood Outfitters
- A Pour Paint lesson from The Galleria at Olde Liberty
- Vocal Lessons from Zach at Barrow-Civic Theatre
- Tickets to a show at Barrow-Civic Theatre
- 30 minute guitar lesson from West Park Guitar and Music
- Canjo Making Class at Porch Music Store
- Two drink chips from TrAils to Ales Brewery (only if the winner is 21 or older)
- Bowling Passes at Buffalo Street Lanes
- Two Days of camping at Two-Mile Run County Park
- Canoe, Kayak or Bike Rental from OARS Allegheny
- Wood Burning art lesson from Rivertown Woodgrain
- Admission at DeBence Antique Music World
- Entry to the Venango Museum of Art, Science and Industry
- Dinner at local restaurants and more!!!
*Prize expiration dates and details are at the discretion of the business donating them. You must contact the donor to schedule your experiences!
If you are a Chamber member and would like to contribute an experience from your business, please call Jodi at (814) 432-5823 or email her at email@example.com.
Download our picture frame here